- The Ĩyãħé Nakoda language speaks for itself, and is its own ultimate authority. Rich in heritage and passed down from generation to generation, the Ĩyãħé Nakoda language remains eternal.
- Over the years, Elders and Traditionalists have shared words and values in the Ĩyãħé Nakoda language that are included on this Rocky Mountain Nakoda website. Their contribution in preserving this critically endangered dialect is invaluable, and becomes a part of their legacy for future generations of the Ĩyãħé Nakoda.
- To ensure absolute authenticity and accuracy, all subject matter on this important website was meticulously researched, verified, compiled, recorded, and edited by "Eagle Messenger"™ (Peter Lazarus Wesley) and by "Blue Sky Thunder Woman"™ (Donna Susan Hogeland), both of Morley, Alberta.
- "Eagle Messenger" and "Blue Sky Thunder Woman" are university graduates, with academic and professional backgrounds in education and administration.
- "Eagle Messenger" is a registered member of the Ĩyãħé Nakoda and is recognized as a cultural communicator of his Ĩyãħé Nakoda heritage. A respected storyteller, the expertise of "Eagle Messenger" as a "Keeper of the Language and the Legends" is well established.
- It is the voice of "Eagle Messenger" that you hear on the Language menu segment, accurately speaking the authentic words and phrases of his Ĩyãħé Nakoda ancestors.
- Sadly, "Eagle Messenger" (Peter Lazarus Wesley) passed away on August 2, 2012 at the age of 60 years old. (View Obituary at: http://www.mhfh.com/wesley-peter-lazarus/)
- In honour of the immeasurable contribution of "Eagle Messenger" to this Rocky Mountain Nakoda website, it is officially dedicated to the memory of "Eagle Messenger" (Peter Lazarus Wesley), and forever will be his legacy.
- "Blue Sky Thunder Woman" lived among the Ĩyãħé Nakoda with "Eagle Messenger" for more than 25 years, and has extensive knowledge about the language and culture. Loosely translated into the English language, the Nakoda name "Blue Sky Thunder Woman" means: "She who is trusted to speak the truth."
- This important project was produced by Prairie Girl Productions™ in Alberta, Canada.
- Special acknowledgement is accorded to Audioanalogy Musicworks in Calgary, Alberta for the digital audio mastering, and to Blue Hut Technology in Canmore, Alberta for the website development.
- Content and materials on the Rocky Mountain Nakoda website, including the Ĩyãħé Nakoda Alphabet, are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved.
- "Rocky Mountain Nakoda" is a trademark of www.RockyMountainNakoda.com.
- The Rocky Mountain Nakoda website is specifically developed for educational, personal, non-commercial use.
- Commercial use of any content on this website is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to publication, broadcast, translation, or redistribution in any medium.
- To cite any content from the Rocky Mountain Nakoda website as a source for academic or other purposes, please include the URL (www.RockyMountainNakoda.com) or the website name (Rocky Mountain Nakoda).
- For further information, please send a message on the Contact menu segment.